- Crane and crane rail design and planning, installation, assembly, mounting and putting into operation, maintenance and repairs
- Measuring and reinforcing crane rails and their replacement
- Crane maintenance
- Assembling industrial and communal building structures
- Flame/Plasma Cutting
- Cleaning hard surfaces by grit/sandblasting
- Surface protection
- Repairs and renewals of railway elements
- Equipment leasing
Installation and mounting of cranes and crane rails
New cranes and lifting and rigging equipment for material handling:
In accordance with our customers' requirements we provide the complete project documentation, including obtaining the necessary permits and carrying out the projects.
We manufacture and install crane runways, rails and cranes and necessary for their operation mechanical and energy supply systems.
We carry out measurements before operation (concerning straightness, flatness and levelness of the runway surface, track distance, contact protection, load test), draw up a report related to work safety) and then hand the crane over for safe and reliable operation.
In case of operating cranes we thoroughly examine the condition of crane runway and rails, carry out geometrical measurements and necessary repairs, and replace rails and fastening elements. We provide crane maintenance services and check their mechanical elements (wheels, engines, ropes).
In case of increasing lifting capacity we carry out static calculations and reinforce the crane runway and the truss of the industrial hall.
We transform old cranes operated from the cabin into cranes operated with radio remote controls and pendant push buttons.
Work on commission –cutting and grit/sandblasting
Flame cutting equipment
We offer steel sheets cutting (up to 300 mm) with our Messer flame cutting machine and plasma cutting of acid-proof sheets.
Sandblast cleaning equipment
We offer steel surface cleaning with RB-1650 sandblast cleaning equipment operating at our company's industrial site.
People lifting equipment to rent/lease
Our people lifting equipment can be rented throughout the country, together with the service personnel. We offer the following lifters:
- Haulotte HA20PX self-propelled articulating boom with working height 20,65 m
- Haulotte HA16SPX self-propelled articulated boom with working height 16,0 m
- Haulotte Scissor Lift Aerial Platform with working height 12 – 12,2 m, electric, towed
- 2 self-propelled Grove AMZ 66 XT Aerial Work Platforms with working height 20,0 m